Thursday, April 22, 2010

Picture Day


So today was picture day at Miss Priss' preschool. Of course she wanted to wear Lilly, and of course, I wanted her to also. She looked adorable, but I wanted her to wear this cute pink ring that matched her dress. You wouldn't believe what my four year-old said. Me: "Why don't you wear this cute pink ring that matches your dress?" Miss Priss: "No! I don't wear fake jewelry anymore!" Oh. Well excuse me! I'm 27 and I still wear some fake jewelry! Have I created a monster?!!!

6 comments:

  1. Oh, how funny. I think she may need to find herself a very wealthy man to marry.

    She looks adorable in her outfit and I love the hair bow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh isn't Miss M just adorable?!? :)
    I love how kids say and do the darnedest things! Especially 4 year olds! I have a 4 year old niece and Fiance has a 4 yr old (going on 40) cousin. Such endless entertainment!!
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh boy, you're in big trouble!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAHA!! That is too cute and too funny. She looks adorable in her Lilly and that bow the perfect finishing touch. What a stylish car seat too! I wish I had one like that when I was a little girl! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, thanks for following my blog. I can't beleive how long it takes to get a following. for a while I thought no one read it. your kiddos are precious!

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is precious...it looks like you may have your hands full!!!

    ReplyDelete