Monday, April 19, 2010

The Best Ever (And Easiest) Peanut Butter Cookies!

I have just got to share this recipe with y'all! I have already made it 3 times this weekend! If you love peanut butter, you will love these cookies! And best of all, there is only 3 ingredients!!

Easy Peanut Butter Cookies

1 Cup peanut butter
1 Cup sugar
1 Egg

Mix all ingredients in a mixing bowl to form a dough. Roll into 1 inch balls, then roll in sugar. Place on a greased cookie sheet and press an "X" pattern on top of the cookies with a fork. Bake on 350 for 10-12 minutes, or until golden brown.

Sorry for the lack of pictures, but my husband kept eating them before I could get one! They are amazing, though, so please try them!

2 comments:

  1. That sounds sooo delish and amazingly EASY!! :)
    I have to try this recipe! I have all the ingredients at home already. Thanks for sharing!
    XOXO- Vy
    BTW- tagged you for an award on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I am so dying to get home and make these, they sound so yummy! How easy three ingredients, unbelievable! Thanks for sharing, hope you're having a great week! OXOXO

    ReplyDelete