Wednesday, April 14, 2010

I heart Target!


I just found the most adorable black patent sandals at Target for $24.99! They are made by Miss Trish of Capri for Target, and absolute perfection! Target carried this brand last year, but before I could get the sandals I wanted they had sold out of my size. So if you want these beauties, word of advice, act fast! They were not on sale yet, but if you keep the receipt and they go on sale within two weeks, you can take the receipt back and get a price adjustment. They had adorable ones for children, also, but of course they didn't have my minnie's size! (Yes, we had a major meltdown on our hands!) I can't wait to wear these with khaki shorts, a black tee, and a tan this summer!

(Sorry about the picture quality, I could NOT get a good picture! Maybe due to the screaming 4 year old in the background!)

6 comments:

  1. those are fabulous! You'll get tons of wear out of them this summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute!! I have a pink pair with turtles on it I got last Summer, I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, they are cute! i didnt know that miss Trish was doing another collection for Target this yr...i didnt see any advertisement it like i did last yr... do you know when they will officially launch? Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, i went to target YESTERDAY, and couldnt find any! These are gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love those!!! I'm going to have to run out to Target ASAP!!!! I love anything with starfish. I'll let you know if I find them! Last year I was too late in getting anything in my size.
    XOXO- Vy

    ReplyDelete