Monday, April 12, 2010

My wish list

I thought it would be fun to put a little list together of what I would buy if I were rich and could buy anything I desired (I'm not and I can't)! First on my list would be a Lilly Pulitzer golf cart (for cruising around our neighboorhood at the beach), a David Yurman Morganite ring (just a mere $2650, ha!) A Bottega Veneta pink tote,
A Lilly Pulitzer Linda Marie dress, Lilly Pulitzer Later Gator Sandals, A OndadeMar Morrocan cover-up, And last, but certainly not least, the Lilly Pulitzer Treasure Chest quilt and bed set! Realistically, none of these things are in my budget right now, but it's nice to dream!

4 comments:

  1. Love your wish list!!! Such great choices. I love the Later Gator Sandals. The Lilly Pulitzer Treasure Chest quilt is on mine too!!!
    XOXO-Vy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great list! Love the golf cart!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute, cute, cute!!! Love everything about your blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the lilly comforter! I didn't even know she made that! Have a great day! ~Andrea
    http://www.andreasattic-andrea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete