Wednesday, April 28, 2010

My recent beauty obssession!


I wanted to share with everyone a beauty product that I found that is amazing! I've always had fragile, breakable lashes, so I decided to try Loreal's Lash Boosting Serum to help condition them. I wish I had of taken a before and after picture because this stuff really works! You apply it to your lashes twice a day, before bedtime and in the morning before applying mascara. In about a week it made my lashes longer, stronger, and thicker-looking. I love it! It is a little pricey (about $13), but I got a coupon out of the paper a couple of weeks ago, and I'm sure you could also find a coupon online. Give it try, I'm sure you'll love it too!

I was not paid to do this article.

1 comment:

  1. This sounds great! I have been using Latisse, but it is too expensive for me to continue with it.

    ReplyDelete