Saturday, March 27, 2010

Yay, I've been crowned a socialite!!!

Saturday, March 27, 2010
I Have Been Crowned a Socialite!
Saturday, March 27, 2010


I have been crowned a socialte by The Fashionista Diaries, so everyone reading this, consider yourself tagged!!!!

So,- here are the rules
Copy & paste the preppy mafia logo on to your blog/website & you've been tagged!
Answer the below questions & pass this onto 10 bloggers,( I picked as many as I could)- that you love & let them know they've been tagged!


1. Who is your style Icon? Lilly Pulitzer, of course!!!!
2. What is your favorite socialite lit book? I wish I had time for reading!!!!
3. Favorite Party theme? Pink and Green
4. go to halloween costume? I wish I could say, but I haven't dressed up in 8 years!!
5. Extravagance you cannot live without? Lilly clothes and shoes!!
6. Living Person you admire? My best friend, Joni. She is such a wonderful, kind person who always puts others first.
7. Greatest fear? Something happening to my children (I think all mothers think this)
8. Trait you deplore in yourself? I am totally disorganized!!
9. Which talent would you most like to have? To be able to dance!
10. Greatest achievement? Having two wonderful children
I'm crowning the following socialites! :
1. Hillcrest Acres
2. Short Southern Momma
3. Southern Butter
4. Pink Cashmere Cardigan
5. Nautical by Nature
6. Anyone else that is reading this- consider yourself tagged!!!

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on the fabulous tag girl...you totally deserve it! Loved reading your list...and I am with you, no time to read anymore! {haha} Thank you so much for thinking of me! I cant wait to show it off! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!!! Just found your post from Nautical by Nature. New follower! You've got such a cute blog!! :) Looking forward to reading more!
    XOXO- Vy

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely socialite you are!
    xoxo
    SC

    ReplyDelete