Thursday, March 18, 2010

Find of the week!


I wanted to share with everyone my find of the week! It's from K-mart, yes, I know, K-mart! Normally I never go in there, but when I saw this cute table in a recent "House Beautiful" magazine, I decided to head over. I was in shock that this table was from K-mart, it's so simple and classy! And was in more shock when I realized it was only $69.99! I had to have it! It is perfect for a corner (I have it in my dining room) with a plant, cute lamp, or pictures. They also had a coordinating desk and chair that I wanted for my office, but unfortunetly it isn't in my budget right now! It is good quality and very sturdy. You can find it in stores or online here. Happy shopping!

1 comment:

  1. That's adorable, I'll have to check that out this weekend. What a great find! Thanks for sharing!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete