Thursday, March 25, 2010

My favorite verse

I wanted to share with you all a bible verse that means so much to me. Whenever I feel like nothing is going right, I say this verse: "For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "Plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future..." Jeremiah 29:11. This verse has gotten me through some tough times in my life. It makes me realize that everything happens for a reason, and God does have bigger plans for us. I've been a little overwhelmed lately, still trying to get into the hang of having two children, going back to work, and keeping a house clean! At the end of the day, when I lay down in bed, I know I have a million things to be thankful for; and I thank God for my crazy life!

2 comments:

  1. Such a sweet post! I hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i've crowned you a socialite - you have been tagged ! see on Jennagrl920.blogspot.com
    xoxo Jenna

    ReplyDelete