Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Where I've been


Hi Everyone! Sorry I have been slack on the posts lately! I was at the beach for Memorial Day weekend with no computer! I hope you all had a wonderful weekend! I have a fun post planned for tommorrow, but after that, we will be gone again for a week! We are going to visit my husband's grandparents in New Jersey, and then next Wednesday, we are going to the Lilly warehouse sale!!!! I am beyond excited! I can't wait to share with you all my finds! Is anybody else going? Well, see you back here tommorrow!

4 comments:

  1. Hi beautiful! I am in love with the picture of your sweet baby in his Lilly, hope you had a lovely holiday weekend! I'll be going to the sale next week, let's keep in touch and try to meet up! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so jealous you guys are going to the Lilly warehouse sale! We have graduations, HS baseball championship games, etc. Let us know what you find!! :)
    XOXO- Vy

    ReplyDelete
  3. That has to be one of the sweetest pictures I've ever seen! Have a good time at the sale!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you enjoyed the beach! You will have a BLAST at the Lilly sale! I wish I could go, one of these years!

    ReplyDelete