Monday, May 24, 2010

A little house tour

I thought it would be fun to give you a little tour of my home. I'll do one room in each post. Just remember, it's a work in progress! I wanted to do my favorite room first, my dining room. I guess it's because the hubby and kids rarely go in there, so it stays nice and clean. (It's funny how fast a man and kids can destroy a house!) I just finished these covering these chairs this weekend. And yes, that's my K-Mart tray table! This is my beloved chandelier I bought from an antique store for $4o and spray painted sparkly silver! I need about a million of these shelves to display all my little collectables! (mostly bunnies!) Since I am not very computer savvy, I didn't know how to turn this picture around (Just turn your computer or head to the side :)). This china cabinet is way too small for me, but it will just have to do until I find the perfect one. My favorite picture of my favorite little girl!

Hope you enjoyed a little tour of my dining room! Next time, my office!

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE your dining room! So adorable and reminds me so much of our house! I can't wait to see your other rooms! I may need to post pics from my house while I'm home this summer - good idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a lovely home you have! love the china closet in my house we have one just like yours that was my great-grandmothers. Love all the vintage charm touches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful room! I've been trying to decide for 4 years what color to paint my dining room. The color you chose is really pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty!! I love the girly touches!

    ReplyDelete