Monday, June 14, 2010

I'm Back!

I'm back from a very long bloggy break! The past two weeks have been very busy for us! We have been in New Jersey, visiting family, and to Pennsylvania to the Lilly Wearhouse sale, and in Virginia visiting my dear friend, Joni. But let's be clear- traveling with two young children for 10 days is NO vacation!
The wearhouse sale was wonderful! We got there on the first day, Wednesday, about 11 am. There was a line to get in, but it moved surprisingly fast. (Maybe I was just so excited that time flew by!) It was so nice to see so many Lilly lovers in one place, and everyone was in such a good mood! I had no idea what to expect, but I have to say I was pleasantly surprised! There was a wonderful selection of dresses, shorts, bathing suits, and accessories. By the time we got there, however, all the $40 Murfee Scarves were gone! There was a big selection of men's bathing suits, which my husband got two of. (yes, he is a Lilly lover, too!) I purchased three dresses, one pair of shorts, the cinch one-piece bathing suit (the one I blogged about), a skirt, and two dress for my daughter. I also purchased some stationary items and keychains. I have to say, the Lilly employees are the best! They are the most friendly group, and so incredibly helpful! Oh, and Janie is gorgeous and a little ray of sunshine!!! Bottom line is, I will defiantly return in the fall! Just not with TWO little ones!! I missed you all!!

1 comment: