Thursday, June 3, 2010

The perfect summer bag!

While at the beach this weekend, I decided to do a little shopping. There is alot of cute little boutiques at the beach, and you can always find some cute, unique things. Imagine my delight when I stumbled upon quite possibly the cutest handbags ever! I immediately fell in love with them all, but unfortunately hubby said I had to pick one. (Note to self: next time, leave hubby at home!) They are handwoven in Thailand, I think, and have the most beautiful ribbons and embellishments. A few of my favorites: I love this beautiful red and white and shell handbag. Perfect for the Fourth of July or a summer cookout at the beach. I loved this one, too, simply because seahorses are the cutest little things!

These are my favorites! I purchased the hot pink bee one, which matches perfectly with just about all my Lilly dresses! If you have been reading my blog awhile, you know about my obsession with bees! I really liked this one, too, because of the pink and green ribbon. (Maybe next time!)
Aren't these just the most adorable, preppy bags?! They are called Bosom Buddy Bags, and you can check out their website here. They range in price from about $40 to $200. I think the bee clutch I purchased was around $40. Be sure to check them out, there is so many different ribbon colors and embellishments to choose from. Happy Shopping!!

3 comments:

  1. What great preppy handbags. I will definitely be checking out their website.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw these for the first time in Nantucket last summer ~ I fell head over heals for them! Your bee bag is too cute.

    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the totes especially with the bows! Thanks for entering my giveaway!

    ReplyDelete