Sunday, June 20, 2010

I need your help!


My next big house project is re-doing my children's playroom upstairs. We just replaced the carpeting with a beautiful, light colored bamboo flooring. I found this amazing Waverly fabric with goldfish that I would love to use for valances at www.fabric.com. What do yall think? Is it appropriate for a child's playroom? It reminds me of Lilly, but not your traditional pink and green. If I were to go with this fabric, what color should I paint the walls; pool blue or a nice coral? It always helps to get someone else's opinion! Be honest!

1 comment:

  1. The fabric is really fun and gender neutral which is great! I like that's its not cartoons or something and will grow with the kids longer. I would paint the walls possibly a lighter shade of that same blue or even a cheery cream color! Good luck and I can't wait to see the finished product!

    ReplyDelete