Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Caspari at TJ Maxx

Everyone that knows me well knows that I love stationary and paper products, especially Caspari. It's definetly not cheap, but lately my local TJ Maxx has had a ton of it! Every week they have something a little different. I found all this cute stuff the past couple of weeks.
I was so thrilled when I found these dalmation birthday invitations! They were only $2.99 for ten, so I've already planned to use them for Winslow's first birthday. I also found this beautiful Caspari ribbon for just $2! Check your local TJ's; there's no telling what you might find!

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE trolling TJMaxx and Marshalls... Have you been to Homegoods? You can find some of the most awesome things there!!! I've actually seen Lilly Pulitzer at TJ Maxx too!
    Hope you're having a great week!!! :)
    XOXO- Vy

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great deal! I love caspari! I will have to check that out when I'm back in town from college in 2 weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love, love, love Caspari!! They make the most amazing paper products. Great finds!!!

    ReplyDelete